Autor Tema: Proyecto: Añadir versiones españolas de juegos de los 80 a Mame (no oficial).  (Leído 321743 veces)

enricnes

• Administrator
Re: Proyecto: Añadir versiones españolas de juegos de los 80 a Mame (no oficial).
« Respuesta #120 en: 06 de Mayo de 2013, a las 23:19 horas »
No hacia falta poner mi nombre, con poner Aumap era suficiente  :)
En cualquier caso gracias!

ricky2001

• Socio
  • Arcade Adicto
Re: Proyecto: Añadir versiones españolas de juegos de los 80 a Mame (no oficial)
« Respuesta #121 en: 07 de Mayo de 2013, a las 00:09 horas »
Estupendo , primera conseguida :)

Saludos

Marcos75

• Socio
  • Arcadero de los 80s
Re: Proyecto: Añadir versiones españolas de juegos de los 80 a Mame (no oficial).
« Respuesta #122 en: 07 de Mayo de 2013, a las 09:07 horas »
¡Qué buena noticia!

¡Esto marcha!

Un saludo.

Characa

• Con experiencia
« Respuesta #123 en: 07 de Mayo de 2013, a las 09:24 horas »
Entiendo que ya es oficial.

:)

Nuestros clásicos a salvo!! Enhorabuena y a seguir así.

:) :)

pachu003

• Administrator
  • we are the Galaxians
    • www.aumap.org
« Respuesta #124 en: 07 de Mayo de 2013, a las 13:07 horas »
Magnífica noticia, gracias a todos por vuestro trabajo!!!!!

Rockman

• Con experiencia
« Respuesta #125 en: 07 de Mayo de 2013, a las 14:36 horas »
Entiendo que ya es oficial.

:)

Nuestros clásicos a salvo!! Enhorabuena y a seguir así.

:) :)

Hola Characa, lo podreis comprobar en la siguiente versión de Mame. Digo yo que será ya para la 0.149. :)
Por ahora he conseguido tramitar en adopción a un juego. A ver si voy a por el segundo. jejejej

Saludos y gracias chavales!

PD: Enricnes, gracias a ti, que menos que pusiera tu nick, la PCB es tuya ;) Creo que lo más correcto ha sido poner tu nick y el del foro.
« última modificación: 07 de Mayo de 2013, a las 14:38 horas por Rockman »
RESUMEN: Proyecto de incluir versiones españolas de juegos a Mame (Oficial): http://www.aumap.org/foro/index.php?topic=1270.0

Haze

• Recien llegado
« Respuesta #126 en: 08 de Mayo de 2013, a las 12:33 horas »
Hi, I am interested in these Spanish version, and especially unique games like Mega Phoenix (and other Dinamic games) if the arcade versions can be found.

It is a long time since we found original Spanish games (like Pirates and Genix Family) and I'm sure there must be more out there...

So yes, if you have dumps please continue to contact us with them, thanks :-)

Rockman

• Con experiencia
« Respuesta #127 en: 08 de Mayo de 2013, a las 14:59 horas »
Hi Haze! ;)

It is an honor to have you in our thread.

I'll contact you for the details about the old 80 games. About Mega Phoenix from Dinamic, the owner of the PCB is Enricnes. I'm talking with Enricnes and Smit from DU to specify the details about how to do the dump/emulation.

Regards and thanks Haze for all your work.

Traducción:

Hola Haze! ;)

Es un honor tenerte en nuestro hilo.

Contactaré contigo para aclarar los detalles de los antiguos juegos de los 80. Sobre el Mega Phoenix de Dinamic, el propietario es Enricnes. Estoy hablando con Enricnes y Smith de DU para concretar los detalles de como realizar la lectura y la emulación.

Saludos y gracias Haze por todo tu trabajo.

PD: Qué pequeño es el mundo, el mismísimo Haze nos ha visitado aquí en mi humilde hilo (creo que ya no diré que es humilde), y y es que está tomando una dimensión internacional ya.

Saludos chicos!!! :)
RESUMEN: Proyecto de incluir versiones españolas de juegos a Mame (Oficial): http://www.aumap.org/foro/index.php?topic=1270.0

Haze

• Recien llegado
« Respuesta #128 en: 08 de Mayo de 2013, a las 16:11 horas »
well I should be thanking you for your efforts, with nobody dumping things MAME wouldn't exist at all.

MegaPhoenix would be fantastic, and if it gets dumped I'll make looking at the emulation for it a #1 priority.

The Spanish clones are interesting too even if they are bootlegs, because they document the local history, they paint a picture of how popular games ended up being cloned and bootlegged for specific markets and in this case shows that considerable effort was put in to translating them to increase the appeal to local players too.

I think it is important that MAME represents the history of all things arcade properly, and obviously showing what happened in markets like the Spanish one is an important part of this.  You'll see I've talked before on my pages about the Brazilian market where it turns out they didn't just bootleg a lot of games but completely rewrote them, so it's always interesting to see what happened in different countries, I get the feeling a lot of places where arcades are/were popular haven't been fully explored yet.

I'm not going to post too much here, because I appreciate that this is a non-english forum, but I did want to make sure you know the effort is appreciated and wish you luck in your discoveries.  I know Debvugger who was one of the previous people to dump some unique Spanish titles always said he remembered some Spanish games that he still didn't think had been found / emulated.  (and I have to wonder if Pirates was ever released, because if it wasn't for him I don't think we would have seen it and as you can see in MAME it's actually a nice Cabal / Blood Brothers game)  That's why I'm almost certain there must be more games in hiding, and a bigger story to tell.

enricnes

• Administrator
« Respuesta #129 en: 09 de Mayo de 2013, a las 00:23 horas »
Hi,
I've one of the megaphoenix working boards, and I've access to the other one, currently not working,but sold as working. Mine has the audio a little bit screwed, it might be just the caps. I'm currently out of Spain, but I'm more than happy sending the board to someone for proper dump/emulating. I'do it when I'm back in Spain.

Buenas,
como decia Haze, yo no tengo el mas minimo inconveniente en enviar la placa a quien pueda dumpearla/emularla de manera adecuada.

Slds

Rockman

• Con experiencia
« Respuesta #130 en: 09 de Mayo de 2013, a las 00:49 horas »
Hola chicos!

@Haze: for the same reason I created this thread. For preserve these spanish versions. ;)

@Enricnes: Me parece genial. A ver si en un futuro próximo Haze se puede poner a trabajar en la emulación de tu Mega Phoenix. Si puedo ayudarte en algo solo tienes que decírmelo.

Y bueno para los demás, y especialmente a Ricky2001 decirle que su Moon Cresta de Petaco S.A. ya está incluído oficialmente en Mame. :)

http://git.redump.net/mame/commit/?id=79ff68e1c52aa27987365b78dbf9767567de98d3

Saludos y gracias a todos.

ricky2001

• Socio
  • Arcade Adicto
« Respuesta #131 en: 09 de Mayo de 2013, a las 01:19 horas »
Impresionante, había mucha gente interesada en que esto se produjera desde hace mucho tiempo, había un hilo enretrovicio dedicado a ello y todo.

Resucitaré ese post para que la gente de allí lo sepa.

Gracias Rockman

Thanks very Much Haze

Ricky2001

Haze

• Recien llegado
« Respuesta #132 en: 09 de Mayo de 2013, a las 03:43 horas »
Hi,
I've one of the megaphoenix working boards, and I've access to the other one, currently not working,but sold as working. Mine has the audio a little bit screwed, it might be just the caps. I'm currently out of Spain, but I'm more than happy sending the board to someone for proper dump/emulating. I'do it when I'm back in Spain.

Buenas,
como decia Haze, yo no tengo el mas minimo inconveniente en enviar la placa a quien pueda dumpearla/emularla de manera adecuada.

Slds

This is good to hear, I've replied to an email from Rockman in more detail.

If it is to be dumped outside elsewhere the most reliable guys in and around Europe are still probably f205v and the Mame Italia guys, who have dumped plenty of rare boards in the past, and been of great help with the emulation.  You can contact then over at the MAME Italian Forum ( http://www.mameitalia.net/ ) or probably via the Dumping Union to see if they're willing to handle this.  I'm sure Rockman can assist you with the contacts.

The hardware looks interesting, a 68000 and 34010 (like the Art & Magic games) but also a Z80.

My concerns are that the chip with the Gaelco? sticker on could be some kind of protection thing and make emulation more difficult, and the chip that looks like it might be some kind of NVRAM? chip near the sound ROM section should be important too.  However it will be hard to get the full understanding of things until the board has been dumped.

Are you sure both your PCBs are the same game, or is there a chance the non-working one could be a different Dinamic game altogether?

This is a fascinating find, especially with the arcade version appearing very different from either the Atari ST or Amiga versions (the only other ones using a 68000 CPU)

As an interesting piece of trivia for members here there is another thread on the Mame Italia forum where they seem to be saying they've located a Spanish version of Bomb Jack too :-)

Marcos75

• Socio
  • Arcadero de los 80s
« Respuesta #133 en: 09 de Mayo de 2013, a las 11:02 horas »
As an interesting piece of trivia for members here there is another thread on the Mame Italia forum where they seem to be saying they've located a Spanish version of Bomb Jack too :-)

Varias de las personas que postean por aquí seguro que tienen esa versión de la que hablas (fabricada por Tecfri, bajo licencia de Tehkan). De hecho creo que yo mismo tengo una, y creo recordar que pone en la pantalla de presentación: "Fabricado por Tecfri" (incluso puede que ponga lo de "bajo licencia").

Si tengo un hueco lo miro.

Un saludo.

EDITO: Quizá me equivoco, pero me da a mi que esta placa no posee sistemas de protección.
« última modificación: 09 de Mayo de 2013, a las 11:36 horas por Marcos75 »

elnaib

• Administrator
  • Plegando el espacio
« Respuesta #134 en: 09 de Mayo de 2013, a las 11:27 horas »
Hola,

Buen trabajo chicos, como siempre.

@Haze
Thank you guy to take in consideration the Spanish culture in the MAME project and for the dumper recommendation, we know a Spanish dumper who collaborates with the MAME project, maybe we put in contact with him in order to know if he can dump it.

Un saludo